The Le Meridien Bora Bora is one of those very rare places where the location itself might just outshine the five-star resort situated there. Located inside a private lagoon, the hotel is less than an hour’s flight from Papeete’s Fa’a International Airport.
- Return economy airfares from Sydney/Melbourne/Brisbane to Papeete, Tahiti with Air Tahiti Nui including prepaid taxes and checked luggage (please inquire for your departure city)
- Return economy inter-island airfares from Papeete to Bora Bora with Air Tahiti including prepaid taxes and checked luggage
- 2 nights at Tahiti Ia Ora Beach Resort by Sofitel (1 night pre & post Bora Bora) in a Superior Garden Room inclusive of 10% 'Combo' Room Discount
- 5 nights at Le Meridien Bora Bora in a Beach Bungalow inclusive of 30% 'Early Bird' Room Discount (bookings must be made 90 days or more in advance of arrival) & Daily American Buffet Breakfast
- Complimentary Wifi internet access in room (Le Meridien)
- Complimentary turtle feeding every day exclusive to Le Méridien Guests (at 10:30am)
- Complimentary non-alcoholic cocktail and fresh towel upon Check-In (Le Meridien)
- Free Beach Activities plus Game & Billiard room (Le Meridien)
- Free access to the Bora Bora Ecological Center
- BONUS: Shark & Ray Snorkeling Safari (2.5hrs) - Explore Bora Bora's underwater environment on board a comfortable boat and swim amongst the colourful fish, sharks and stingrays in their natural habitat in the coral gardens or their favourite place in the
- Airport transfers throughout the itinerary
- Valid for travel: NOW-20DEC19, 05JAN20-31MAR20. Note: a high season accommodation surcharge applies for stays from 01APR19-31OCT19. Please inquire
- Book by: 30SEP19, or until sold out!
- **Airfares are based on the most economical fare class at time of publication and is conditional on availability. Flight surcharges is difference in advertised price and quoted price depending on travel dates , availability and departure city. Surcharges
Package price is per adult based on twin share. All flights are based on international airfares with Tahiti Air Nui departing from Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane. Airfares are correct at time of publication and are subject to availability and prices are inclusive of all taxes. Package is for sale with limited travel dates. . Make an enquiry to check availability. To secure your package, payment of airfare component + deposit of $200 per adult is required. Two nights pre and post stay is calculated inclusive of transfers and inter-island transfers. Any interisland dive pass is provided by TopDive Tahiti and includes diving credit to use at the various diving centres. Resort Fee includes: Public Area Free WiFi Internet, In-Room Internet (cable network), Daily Room Turndown Service, Internet PC at Business Center, Indoor Car Parking, Fitness Center, Pool Towel Service, In room Tea & Coffee Facility, Daily Bottled Water, 10% Discount on Manea Spa treatments.
The Resort Fee is 1250XPF per room per day and is payable direct to the resort.In additon, there is City Tax of 150XPF per person per night and is payable DIRECTLY at the resort. When travelling ex Australia, overnight accomodation in Tahiti is required as flight land in the evening. In this case, the stated package will combine the pre and post accomodation only if stated.