At the Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort you can discover the sparkling magic of the lagoon, admire the awe-inspiring Mount Otemanu while luxuriating in the peace and tranquillity of the surroundings. Come enjoy the gentle beauty and welcoming spirit of the 5 star Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort. This resort is located on the island Motu Tevairoa, 10 minutes by boat from the Bora Bora airport, 15 minutes from the main city of Bora Bora Vaitape.
- Return economy airfares from Sydney/Melbourne/Brisbane to Papeete, Tahiti with Air Tahiti Nui including prepaid taxes and checked luggage (please inquire for your departure city)
- Return economy inter-island airfares from Papeete to Bora Bora with Air Tahiti including prepaid taxes and checked luggage
- 2 nights at Tahiti Pearl Beach Resort (1 night pre & post Bora Bora) in an Ocean View Deluxe Room inclusive of 25% 'Combo' Room Discount plus 1 bottle of mineral water (1L) in room daily, FREE Wi-Fi access, shuttle to Downtown Papeete, access to the sauna
- 5 nights at Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort in a Garden Pool Villa inclusive of 25% 'Combo' Room Discount & Daily American Breakfast
- BONUS: Shark & Ray Snorkeling Safari (2.5hrs) - Explore Bora Bora's underwater environment on board a comfortable boat and swim amongst the colourful fish, sharks and stingrays in their natural habitat in the coral gardens or their favourite place in the
- Airport transfers throughout the itinerary
- Valid for travel: NOW-31MAR20. Note: a high season accommodation surcharge applies for stays from 01JUN19-31OCT19.
- Book by: 30Apr19, or until sold out
- Airfares are based on the most economical fare class at time of publication and is conditional on availability. Flight surcharges is difference in advertised price and quoted price depending on travel dates , availability and departure city
- Surcharges apply during school holiday and peak season periods. Enquire for your travel dates
Package price is per family for 2 adults and 2 children under 11. All flights are based on international airfares with Tahiti Air Nui departing from Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane. Airfares are correct at time of publication and are subject to availability and prices are inclusive of all taxes. Package is for sale with limited travel dates. . Make an enquiry to check availability. To secure your package, payment of airfare component + deposit of $200 per adult is required. Two nights pre and post stay is calculated inclusive of transfers and inter-island transfers. Any interisland dive pass is provided by TopDive Tahiti and includes diving credit to use at the various diving centres. Resort Fee includes: Public Area Free WiFi Internet, In-Room Internet (cable network), Daily Room Turndown Service, Internet PC at Business Center, Indoor Car Parking, Fitness Center, Pool Towel Service, In room Tea & Coffee Facility, Daily Bottled Water, 10% Discount on Manea Spa treatments. The Resort Fee is 1250XPF per room per day and is payable direct to the resort.In additon, there is City Tax of 150XPF per person per night and is payable DIRECTLY at the resort. When travelling ex Australia, overnight accomodation in Tahiti is required as flight land in the evening. In this case, the stated package will combine the pre and post accomodation only if stated.