The Royal Huahine is a Three Star Hotel in Huahine, the “Garden Island”. Tucked away in a small bay and accessible only by boat, merely 15 minutes away from the main town Fare, this resort features 16 Garden, 11 Beach, and 11 Overwater Bungalows all facing west for wonderful views of Raiatea and Taha’a islands as well as spectacular sunsets.
The main building, which is home to the restaurant, bar, lounge and boutique, is also located over water with wonderful views on the enchanting lagoon.
Complimentary activities include scheduled boat transfers to and from the main town of Fare (until 4 pm), snorkelling, kayak and outrigger canoe paddling, table tennis, beach volley.
Other activities are: botanical garden and vanilla plantation visits, picnic and circle island tour by canoe, horseback riding, deep sea fishing, scuba diving, car, scooter, motor boat and bicycle rentals, jet ski.
- Return economy airfares to Papeete with Air Tahiti Nui (including 23kg of checked luggage, meals and beverages)
- Meet & greet with flower lei upon arrival in Tahiti
- 5 nights’ accommodation staying in a Deep Overwater Bungalow at Royal Huahine
- American Breakfast daily in Huahine
- 1 night pre and 1 night post (2 nights total) accommodation staying in a Garden Room with Breakfast Daily at the InterContinental Tahiti Resort & Spa
- Return domestic fights between Papeete and Huahine
- Return transfers between International Airport and InterContinental Tahiti Resort
- Return transfers between InterContinental Tahiti Resort and Papeete Airport
- Return transfers between Huahine Airport and Royal Huahine
- BONUS - Scheduled boat transfers to and from the main town of Fare
- BONUS - Snorkelling, Kayak, and outrigger canoe paddling
*Conditions Apply. Packages are valid for sale until 31 March 2021 or until sold out prior and for travel till 31 March 2021. Prices are 'from' per person, based on double occupancy unless specifically noted. Single supplements apply. Prices shown are in Australian Dollars and are subject to adjustment without prior notification. Package prices are subject to availability at the time of booking. Conditions, amendment and cancellation fees apply. Travel insurance is strongly recommended.