The Manava Beach Resort & Spa Moorea is nestled on the island shore, just by the village of Maharepa in an ideal location, near the majestic Cook’s Bay and the Golf of Moorea.
This traditional and contemporary Polynesian style resort offers 90 rooms and bungalows, as well as two restaurants, one friendly bar, an infinity edge pool, an on-site spa, a meeting room, a boutique and an on-site diving center.
As part of Manava Beach Resort & Spa Moorea commitment for the protection of the environment, a coral nursery called To’a Nui has been installed. This park allows a colony of corals to regenerate in perfect ecological conditions.
- Return economy airfares to Papeete with Air Tahiti Nui (including 23kg of checked luggage, meals and beverages)
- Meet & greet with flower lei upon arrival in Tahiti
- 5 nights' accommodation staying in a Garden View Room at Manava Beach Resort & Spa Moorea
- Buffet breakfast daily in Moorea
- 1 night pre and 1 night post (2 nights total) accommodation staying in a Garden Studio at Manava Suite Resort Tahiti
- Return ferry between Papeete and Moorea
- Return transfers between International Airport and Manava Suite Resort Tahiti
- Return transfers between Manava Suite Resort Tahiti and Ferry Terminal
- Return transfers between Ferry Terminal and Manava Beach Resort Moorea
- BONUS – Up to 30% Off Accommodation – Save $1100!
*Conditions Apply. Packages are valid for sale until 31 March 2021 or until sold out prior and for travel till 31 March 2021. Prices are 'from' per person, based on double occupancy unless specifically noted. Single supplements apply. Prices shown are in Australian Dollars and are subject to adjustment without prior notification. Package prices are subject to availability at the time of booking. Conditions, amendment and cancellation fees apply. Travel insurance is strongly recommended.
Travel Dates: 1 April - 30 June 2020 and 1 - 30 November 2020
- Economy Class: from $3,199 per person twin share
- Business Class: from $5,199 per person twin share
Travel Dates: 1 July - 31 October 2020
- Economy Class: from $3,299 per person twin share
- Business Class: from $5,299 per person twin share
Travel Dates: 1 December 2020 - 31 March 2021
- Economy Class: from $3,099 per person twin share.
- Business Class: from $5,099 per person twin share