Romantic and charming, the Maitai Polynesia Bora Bora is located on the main island of Bora Bora at the southern end nestled between the lush green mountainside and the turquoise waters of Bora Bora lagoon. Natural materials and traditional Polynesian decor throughout the hotel immediately immerse you in a local atmosphere. It is the ideal location to discover one of the most famous islands in the Pacific while enjoying an exceptional quality/price value. The Maitai Polynesia Bora Bora was one of the first hotels in French Polynesia to undertake an environmental approach and is proudly certified EarthCheck Silver.
Our flight inclusive holiday package includes Free Half Board in Bora Bora, Wi-Fi and more. The perfect package to introduce you to Bora Bora!
This vacation package includes
- Return economy airfares to Papeete (including 23kgs of checked luggage, meals & drinks)
- Return domestic airfare from Papeete to Bora Bora
- Airport meet & greet in Papeete and Bora Bora
- Return shared airport transfers throughout
- 5 nights’ accommodation staying at Maitai Polynesia Bora Bora in a Beach Bungalow
- American Breakfast daily
- 2 course dinner daily
- 2 Small bottles of water in room on arrival
- Complimentary Internet
- Complimentary kayaks, canoes and snorkelling equipment
- Compulsory local tax of 200xpf per person per night (12 years & over)
- 2 nights’ accommodation (1-night pre & 1-night post) staying at Te Moana Tahiti Resort in a Standard Room
- Continental breakfast daily
- Wi-Fi in selected public areas & your room
- Daily Bottled Water
- 10% discount on water activities
- Complimentary snorkelling gear and non-motorised water sports equipment– Save $870!
- Free Half Board in Bora Bora, 15% Off Accommodation in Papeete & Discounts – Save $1135!
Return international economy airfares
5 Nights Bora Bora & 2 Nights Tahiti
Breakfast & Dinner daily
Transfers throughout including domestic flights
Islands included in this package
Hotels included in this package
Contact us directly to find out more about this package
Give us a call
Prices are per person, twin share, inclusive of pre-payable taxes and subject to availability at time of booking for new bookings only. International flights are with Air Tahiti Nui via Auckland on select days of the week. Departures ex Sydney and Melbourne have transit connections in Auckland while departures ex Brisbane require an overnight stopover in Auckland on the outbound service. This outbound overnight stopover in Auckland is included in the package cost for ex Brisbane packages. City Tax of 150XPF (AUD2) per person per night is payable direct at all Tahiti Resorts. At Te Moana Tahiti Resort a compulsory resort fee of 1,500XPF (AUD20) per room per night to be paid directly at time of check in. Rates for Te Moana Tahiti Resort are Early bird rates with a 90 day advance purchase required. Valid for sales and travel as specified. Blackout dates & seasonal surcharges do apply during peak periods as availability becomes limited. All prices are subject to change at any time without notice. Conditions, amendment and cancellation fees apply. Free nights & discounts are already included in costs. Travel insurance is strongly recommended. ABN 61 087 521 355.