Bora Bora’s bright blue lagoon and the surrounding sapphire sea have long captured the imagination of travelers the world over. It is with this same passion for exploration and great reverence for this iconic island and its Polynesian heritage that we welcome you to the 5-star luxury resort InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa for the tropical vacation of a lifetime. Whether you are seeking adventure, relaxation, romance, or all three within an exclusive Bora Bora luxury resort, InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa will inspire you with a front row seat to one of the most spectacular places on earth.
- Return economy airfares to Papeete with Air Tahiti Nui (including 23kg of checked luggage, meals and beverages)
- Meet & greet with flower lei upon arrival in Tahiti
- 5 nights' accommodation staying in an Emerald Overwater Villa at InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa
- 1 night pre and 1 night post (2 nights total) accommodation staying in a Garden Room at InterContinental Tahiti Resort & Spa
- Return domestic fights between Papeete and Bora Bora
- Return transfers between International Airport and InterContinental Tahiti Resort
- Return transfers between InterContinental Tahiti Resort and Papeete Airport
- Return boat transfers between Bora Bora Airport and InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa
- BONUS - Reduced Rates – Save $2500 per couple
- BONUS - American breakfast daily in Bora Bora
- BONUS - Free unlimited internet access
- BONUS - Free return shuttle boat transfers until 4.00pm to InterContinental Bora Bora Le Moana Resort
*Conditions Apply. Packages are valid for sale until 30 November 2020 or until sold out prior and for travel till 31 March 2021. Prices are 'from' per person, based on double occupancy unless specifically noted. Single supplements apply. Prices shown are in Australian Dollars and are subject to adjustment without prior notification. Package prices are subject to availability at the time of booking. Conditions, amendment and cancellation fees apply. Travel insurance is strongly recommended.