The Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort and Spa is perfect for families, couples and honeymooners who wish to experience the best of French Polynesia in luxury. Check out our Hot Deals for the season’s best offers; if you have dates handy, fill out our Enquiry Form and we’ll get back to you with the best all-inclusive holiday deals in Moorea.
- Return economy airfares from Sydney/Melbourne/Brisbane to Papeete, Tahiti with Air Tahiti Nui including prepaid taxes and checked luggage (please inquire for your departure city)
- 2 nights at Tahiti Pearl Beach Resort (1 night pre & post Moorea) in an Ocean View Suite inclusive of 20% 'Combo' Room Discount plus 1 bottle of mineral water (1L) in room daily, FREE Wi-Fi access, shuttle to Downtown Papeete, access to the sauna and hamm
- 5 nights at Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort & Spa in a Garden Pool Suite inclusive of 25% Room Discount and Daily American Breakfast
- BONUS: Circle Island Tour & Belvedere (Half Day) - Take a guided tour of the island of Moorea to admire stunning views around Cook bay, Opunohu bay and the Belvedere.
- Airport transfers throughout the itinerary (including ferry to/from Moorea)
- Valid for travel: NOW-31MAR20. Note: a high season accommodation surcharge applies for stays from 01MAY19-31OCT19, 21DEC19-05JAN20
- Book by: 30Apr19, or until sold out!
- Airfares are based on the most economical fare class at time of publication and is conditional on availability. Flight surcharges is difference in advertised price and quoted price depending on travel dates , availability and departure city.
- Surcharges apply during school holiday and peak season periods
Package price is per adult based on twin share. All flights are based on international airfares with Tahiti Air Nui departing from Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane. Airfares are correct at time of publication and are subject to availability and prices are inclusive of all taxes. Package is for sale with limited travel dates. . Make an enquiry to check availability. To secure your package, payment of airfare component + deposit of $200 per adult is required. Two nights pre and post stay is calculated inclusive of transfers and inter-island transfers. Any interisland dive pass is provided by TopDive Tahiti and includes diving credit to use at the various diving centres. Resort Fee includes: Public Area Free WiFi Internet, In-Room Internet (cable network), Daily Room Turndown Service, Internet PC at Business Center, Indoor Car Parking, Fitness Center, Pool Towel Service, In room Tea & Coffee Facility, Daily Bottled Water, 10% Discount on Manea Spa treatments. The Resort Fee is 1250XPF per room per day and is payable direct to the resort.In additon, there is City Tax of 150XPF per person per night and is payable DIRECTLY at the resort. When travelling ex Australia, overnight accomodation in Tahiti is required as flight land in the evening. In this case, the stated package will combine the pre and post accomodation only if stated. .