Welcome to Conrad Bora Bora Nui, a blissful and luxurious resort where relaxation and unparalleled views await you. Located on a private island - Motu To'opua, you will experience the longest private stretch of soft white sand beaches nestled between the soaring backdrop of Mount Otemanu and the mesmerizing lagoon.
Enjoy the best of both worlds whilst on the island and experience the ultimate relaxation and adventure. Take your taste buds on a culinary journey through a variety of distinct dining options, indulge in fine wines and creative cocktails at our bars, and for absolute indulgence, visit Hina Spa for a total body and mind relaxation and breathtaking views. Or for the adventurous, explore the resort by bike, swim with the sharks or enjoy the resorts’ jogging track - all whilst being met with the surroundings of the most incredible views in the world.
Explore and be inspired during your tropical escape!
- Return economy airfares to Papeete with Air Tahiti Nui (including 23kg of checked luggage, meals and beverages)
- Meet & greet with flower lei upon arrival in Tahiti
- Return Airport transfers throughout
- Return Domestic flights to Bora Bora
- 5 nights' accommodation staying in a Lagoon View Suite at Conrad Bora Bora Nui
- American breakfast daily in Bora Bora
- 1 night pre and 1 night post (2 nights total) accommodation staying in a Deluxe Ocean View Room at Tahiti Pearl Beach Resort & Spa
- BONUS – Reduced Rates & Discounts – Save $3,000 per couple!
*Conditions Apply. Packages are valid for sale until 31 March 2020 or until sold out prior and for travel till 31 March 2020. High season accommodation supplement applies for stays from 01 June to 31 October 2019 and from 21 December to 06 January 2020. Prices are "from" per person, based on double occupancy unless specifically noted. Single supplements apply. Prices shown are in Australian Dollars and are subject to adjustment without prior notification. Package prices are subject to availability at the time of booking. Conditions, amendment and cancellation fees apply. Travel insurance is strongly recommended.