AN ECO-FRIENDLY JEWEL IN THE SOUTH PACIFIC InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa is located between the “two hearts” of Motu Piti Aau, a coral island on the barrier reef. The Deep Ocean Spa is the centrepiece, but the resort offers lots of cultural and recreational activities to fill your days including canoeing, kayaking, snorkelling, stargazing and handicraft demonstrations. Privacy and luxury... Relax in your private villa with views over the lagoon and beyond. All of our overwater villas have a spacious shadded terrace, sun lounges and a big private pontoon for sunbathing in front of the pristine waters of the lagoon.
This vacation package includes
- Return Economy Class flights from Australia to Bora Bora*
- 2 nights stay at Intercontinental Tahiti Resort in a Standard room
- 5 nights stay at the Intercontinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa
- American Breakfast daily for 2 in Tahiti
- Accommodation in an Emerald Overwater Bungalow in Bora Bora
- American breakfast & dinner daily for 2 in Bora Bora
- Return transfers throughout including lei greet on arrival.
- Honeymooners receive - A floral arrangement, a half bottle Champagne, a surprise gift, a Pareu for the Bride and a T-shirt for the Groom. In Bora Bora
- Travel must be completed between 01 Nov - 10 Dec 2022 & 11 Jan - 31 Mar 2023
- We are the Experts to Tahiti & Her islands with the most competitive rates in Australia!
Islands included in this package
Hotels included in this package
Contact us directly to find out more about this package
Give us a call
(*) Prices are per person, twin share in AU Dollars. See terms and conditions below. Travel between 01 Nov - 10 Dec 2022 & 11 Jan - 31 Mar 2023. Black-out dates apply. Prices subject to change & availability at time of booking. Prices based on S5P4. Terms and conditions apply. Prices include all airport taxes but are subject to change and fluctuation without notice. Black-out dates apply. Disclaimer: Air Tahiti Nui is not responsible for the content posted on the Air Tahiti Nui website by its Partners and Tour operators, nor is Air Tahiti Nui responsible for the transmission of any data, text, message, computer file, image or other material that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any domestic or international law, rule, or regulation, including but not limited to: (a) copyright, patent, trademark, or other proprietary rights; (b) right of privacy (specifically, you must not distribute another person’s personal information of any kind without their express permission) or publicity; or (c) any confidentiality obligation.