The St Regis Bora Bora is one of those five-star resorts where the nature and luxury are in perfect harmony and scale. To experience French Polynesia in the lap of luxury, here is where it all happens. The resort lies on 44 acres of lush tropical gardens and forests with the majestic Mount Otemanu as the backdrop. All accommodation options, ranging from the Reefside Garden Pool Villa all the way to the Royal Estate, take creature comforts to a new level and highlight Bora Bora’s inspiring beauty.
- Return economy airfares from Sydney/Melbourne/Brisbane to Papeete, Tahiti with Air Tahiti Nui including prepaid taxes and checked luggage (please inquire for your departure city)
- Return economy inter-island airfares from Papeete to Bora Bora with Air Tahiti including prepaid taxes and checked luggage
- 2 nights at Tahiti Pearl Beach Resort (1 night pre & post Bora Bora) in an Ocean View Suite inclusive of 1 bottle of mineral water (1L) in room daily, FREE Wi-Fi access, shuttle to Downtown Papeete, access to the sauna and hammam and Fitness Centre plus d
- 5 nights at The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort in a One Bedroom Garden Suite Villa with Pool inclusive of 1 FREE Night (stay 5/pay 4) & Daily Breakfast at Te Pahu Restaurant
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in Villa and throughout the Resort (St. Regis)
- Infants under 7 years EAT & DRINK* FREE (*non-alcoholic beverages) & receive FREE Airport Transfers (St. Regis)
- Children under 13 years STAY FREE
- Complimentary Kids Club for children 5 years and older (St. Regis)
- BONUS: Shark & Ray Snorkeling Safari (2.5hrs) - Explore Bora Bora's underwater environment on board a comfortable boat and swim amongst the colourful fish, sharks and stingrays in their natural habitat in the coral gardens or their favourite place in the
- Airport transfers throughout the itinerary
- Valid for travel: NOW-31MAR20. Note: a high season accommodation surcharge applies for stays from 01MAY19-31OCT19, 21DEC19-04JAN20. Please inquire
- Book by: 30 Nov 19, or until sold out!
- Airfares are based on the most economical fare class at time of publication and is conditional on availability. Flight surcharges is difference in advertised price and quoted price depending on travel dates, availability and departure city.
- Surcharges apply during school holiday and peak season periods. Enquire for your travel dates
Package price is per family for 2 adults and 2 children under 11. All flights are based on international airfares with Tahiti Air Nui departing from Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane. Airfares are correct at time of publication and are subject to availability and prices are inclusive of all taxes. Package is for sale with limited travel dates. . Make an enquiry to check availability. To secure your package, payment of airfare component + deposit of $200 per adult is required. Two nights pre and post stay is calculated inclusive of transfers and inter-island transfers. Any interisland dive pass is provided by TopDive Tahiti and includes diving credit to use at the various diving centres. Resort Fee includes: Public Area Free WiFi Internet, In-Room Internet (cable network), Daily Room Turndown Service, Internet PC at Business Center, Indoor Car Parking, Fitness Center, Pool Towel Service, In room Tea & Coffee Facility, Daily Bottled Water, 10% Discount on Manea Spa treatments. The Resort Fee is 1250XPF per room per day and is payable direct to the resort.In additon, there is City Tax of 150XPF per person per night and is payable DIRECTLY at the resort. When travelling ex Australia, overnight accomodation in Tahiti is required as flight land in the evening. In this case, the stated package will combine the pre and post accomodation only if stated.