Le Tahaa Island Resort & Spa is the ultimate and exclusive hideaway of very nice beaches and sparkling waters. Beach volley ball, kayaks, outrigger canoes, table tennis, snorkeling, tennis, wind surfing, sunset cruises, shark feeding, jeep safari tours and 4 wheel driving are some of the things to do at this magnificent resort. Le Tahaa has recently constructed several brand-new amenities, including a state of the art fitness centre, an entertainment and relaxation room and a new dive centre.
- Return economy airfares from Sydney/Melbourne/Brisbane to Papeete, Tahiti with Air Tahiti Nui including prepaid taxes and checked luggage (please inquire for your departure city)
- Return economy inter-island airfares from Papeete to Raiatea with Air Tahiti including prepaid taxes and checked luggage
- 2 nights at Tahiti Pearl Beach Resort (1 night pre & post Taha'a) in an Ocean View Suite inclusive of 25% 'Combo' Room Discount plus 1 bottle of mineral water (1L) in room daily, FREE Wi-Fi access, shuttle to Downtown Papeete, access to the sauna and hamm
- 5 nights at Le Taha'a Island Resort & Spa in a Pool Beach Villa inclusive of 2 FREE Nights (stay 5/pay 3) & Daily American Breakfast
- Complimentary Mini Bar (set selection of soft drinks) refilled once daily (Le Taha'a)
- Children under 13 years STAY FREE
- Children under 13 years EAT FREE* (Le Taha'a, *conditions apply)
- BONUS: 4WD Tahaa Safari (Half Day) - Discover the black pearl and the vanilla culture, two precious treasures of Taha'a before going on the cross-country road up to the panoramic view point.
- Airport transfers throughout the itinerary
- Valid for travel: 01APR19-30JUN19, 01NOV19-31MAR20.
- Book by: 31 Oct 19, or until sold out
- Airfares are based on the most economical fare class at time of publication and is conditional on availability. Flight surcharges is difference in advertised price and quoted price depending on travel dates , availability and departure city
- Surcharges apply during school holiday and peak season periods. Enquire for your travel dates
Package price is per family for 2 adults and 2 children under 11. All flights are based on international airfares with Tahiti Air Nui departing from Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane. Airfares are correct at time of publication and are subject to availability and prices are inclusive of all taxes. Package is for sale with limited travel dates. . Make an enquiry to check availability. To secure your package, payment of airfare component + deposit of $200 per adult is required. Two nights pre and post stay is calculated inclusive of transfers and inter-island transfers. Any interisland dive pass is provided by TopDive Tahiti and includes diving credit to use at the various diving centres. Resort Fee includes: Public Area Free WiFi Internet, In-Room Internet (cable network), Daily Room Turndown Service, Internet PC at Business Center, Indoor Car Parking, Fitness Center, Pool Towel Service, In room Tea & Coffee Facility, Daily Bottled Water, 10% Discount on Manea Spa treatments. The Resort Fee is 1250XPF per room per day and is payable direct to the resort.In additon, there is City Tax of 150XPF per person per night and is payable DIRECTLY at the resort. When travelling ex Australia, overnight accomodation in Tahiti is required as flight land in the evening. In this case, the stated package will combine the pre and post accomodation only if stated.