Nestled between two bays on the heart-shaped island of Moorea and set against a beautiful mountain backdrop which melts into a crystal clear lagoon, Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort & Spa is the perfect setting for a relaxing vacation. The resort's white sandy beach is perfect for a spot of sunbathing or sports with family and friends, while the scenic lagoon is teeming with friendly tropical fish and a gentle water playground for guests.
- Return economy airfares to Papeete with Air Tahiti Nui (including 23kg of checked luggage, meals and beverages)
- Meet & greet with flower lei upon arrival in Tahiti
- 5 nights' accommodation staying in a Garden Pool Suite at Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort & Spa
- Buffet breakfast daily in Moorea
- 1 night pre and 1 night post (2 nights total) accommodation staying in an Ocean View Suite at Tahiti Pearl Beach Resort
- Return ferry between Papeete and Moorea
- Return transfers between International Airport and Tahiti Pearl Beach Resort
- Return transfers between Tahiti Pearl Beach Resort and Ferry Terminal
- Return transfers between Ferry Terminal and Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort & Spa
- BONUS – Stocked Minibar with a selection of beers, softs & mineral water (free daily refill) at Hilton Moorea
- BONUS – Free use of non-motorised water sports equipment at Hilton Moorea
- BONUS – Children under 12 years STAY FREE when sharing with adult(s)
- BONUS – Children under 12 years EAT FREE from kids menu (conditions apply)
- BONUS – Up to 25% Off Accommodation – Save $2,500!
*Conditions Apply. Packages are valid for sale until 31 March 2021 or until sold out prior and for travel till 31 March 2021. High season accommodation supplement applies for stays from 01 April to 31 October 2020 and from 21 December to 06 January 2021 (+$700 per family). Prices are 'from' per family, based on 2 adults and 2 children under 12 years of age. Prices shown are in Australian Dollars and are subject to adjustment without prior notification. Package prices are subject to availability at the time of booking. Conditions, amendment and cancellation fees apply. Travel insurance is strongly recommended.