Set on one of the most beautiful lagoons in the world, the InterContinental Bora Bora Le Moana Resort is a true gem of the South Pacific. Located on the south side of the main island, on the famous Matira Point, the setting is one of the most spectacular on Bora Bora. Adorned by white sand and turquoise water, the intimate surroundings at the InterContinental Le Moana Beach Bora Bora offer you an exclusive and exotic retreat. You will discover fine examples of traditional Polynesian crafts highlighted throughout the resort and bungalows including woodcarving, bamboo and pandanus weaving, tapa cloth making and mother of pearl engraving, providing an authentic Polynesian style to this deluxe resort hotel. InterContinental Le Moana clients also have the option of eating at the new and luxurius InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa and while you are there pamper yourself at Deep Ocean Spa Algotherm. The warm and inviting staff of the InterContinental Bora Bora Le Moana Resort await your arrival where honeymoon dreams come true.
- Return Economy Class flights to Bora Bora
- 2 nights stay at the Manava Suite Resort Tahiti in a Garden Studio
- 5 nights stay at the Intercontinental Le Moana Resort & Spa
- Accommodation in an Overwater Junior Suite Bungalow in Bora Bora
- Buffet breakfast daily for 2 in Bora Bora
- Return transfers throughout including lei greet on arrival
- Honeymooners receive - A floral arrangement, a half bottle Champagne, a surprise gift, a Pareu for the Bride and a T-shirt for the Groom.
- We are the Experts to Tahiti & Her islands with the most competitive rates in Australia!
- Travel must be completed between 11 Jan - 31 May 2019
Conditions (*) Prices are per person, twin share in AU Dollars. See terms and conditions below. Travel between 11 Jan - 31 May 2019. Black-out dates apply including peak season. Prices subject to change & availability at time of booking. Prices based on S5P3. Terms and conditions apply. Prices include all airport taxes but are subject to change and fluctuation without notice. Disclaimer: Air Tahiti Nui is not responsible for the content posted on the Air Tahiti Nui website by its Partners and Tour operators, nor is Air Tahiti Nui responsible for the transmission of any data, text, message, computer file, image or other material that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any domestic or international law, rule, or regulation, including but not limited to: (a) copyright, patent, trademark, or other proprietary rights; (b) right of privacy (specifically, you must not distribute another person’s personal information of any kind without their express permission) or publicity; or (c) any confidentiality obligation.