With over 20 years experience navigating the seas of French Polynesia and the South Pacific Islands, Paul Gauguin Cruises offers the ultimate holiday itinerary. Elegant, intimate and newly renovated, setting sail on Le Paul Gauguin allows you to visit superb lagoons and secret coves that are otherwise inaccessible to larger vessels.
With a 1:1.5 crew to guest ratio and crew that are locals you will are guaranteed that authentic French Polynesian hospitality please learn first-hand about the Islands of Tahiti's culture and heritage.
A truly all inclusive holiday, you can dine at any of the 3 restaurants or enjoy a tropical beverage at any of the 4 bars plus enjoy the water-sports equipment and shore excursions available. After partaking in the daily activities indulge in a spa treatment at the onboard Spa or just relax and take in the views from one of the many decks available.
With a tag line of 'This Overwater Bungalow Sails' you know your holiday will be one to remember!
Our flight inclusive holiday package includes your 7 night cruise plus 5 nights in Tahiti both with reduced rates and discounts, so call today to book and save!
This vacation package includes
- Return economy airfares to Papeete (including checked luggage, meals & drinks)
- Airport meet & greet
- Return shared airport & ferry terminal transfers
- 3 nights accommodation at Le Tahiti by Pearl Resorts in an upgraded Premium Ocean View Jacuzzi Room
- Breakfast daily
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
- Daily cultural and fitness classes
- Round Trip shuttle to Downtown Papeete
- 10% Spa discount on individual treatments only
- 7 nights accommodation on-board Le Paul Gauguin in a Porthole Stateroom cabin
- All meals including multiple dining options and complimentary room service
- Complimentary beverages including select wines & spirits, soft drinks, bottled wine and hot beverages
- Gratuities for onboard staff (excludes tips for local guides and drivers and Boutique & Spa staff)
- Wi-Fi internet access
- Access to private beach on Bora Bora and private islet in Motu Mahana
- Classic non-motorised water sports equipment
- Port taxes and charges
- 2 nights accommodation at Hilton Hotel Tahiti in an upgraded Garden View Room including breakfast
- 15% Off Paul Gauguin Cruise & 20% Off Accommodation in Papeete & Discounts – Save $3030 per couple!
Return international economy flights
7 nights Paul Gauguin Cruise + 5 nights Tahiti
All Inclusive during the cruise + Breakfast daily in Papeete
Islands included in this package
Hotels included in this package
Contact us directly to find out more about this package
Give us a call
+1800 800 722
Prices are per person, twin share, inclusive of pre-payable taxes and subject to availability at time of booking for new bookings only. International flights are with Air Tahiti Nui via Auckland on select days of the week. Transit connections in Auckland may be longer than 7 hours. Departures ex Brisbane require an overnight stopover in Auckland on the outbound service. This outbound overnight stopover in Auckland is included in the package cost for ex Brisbane packages. Minimum 3 night stay is required at Le Tahiti by Pearl Resorts. City Tax of 150XPF (AUD2) per person per night is payable direct at all Tahiti Resorts. At Le Tahiti by Pearl Resorts a compulsory resort fee of 1,681CPF (AUD22) per room per night to be paid directly at time of check in. At Hilton Hotel Tahiti a compulsory resort fee of 1,200CPF (AUD20) per room per night to be paid directly at time of check in. Hilton Hotel Tahiti rate is an Earlybird rate with a 90 day advance purchase condition. Valid for sales and travel as specified. Blackout dates & seasonal surcharges do apply during peak periods as availability becomes limited. All prices are subject to change at any time without notice. Conditions, amendment and cancellation fees apply. Free nights & discounts are already included in costs. Travel insurance is strongly recommended. ABN 61 087 521 355.