CRUISE TAHITI AND THE SOCIETY ISLANDS!
Discover your own island inspiration in the destination that enchanted painter Paul Gauguin, author James A. Michener, and countless others. In one wonderful week, you'll explore the best of the South Pacific, with stops in lush Huahine, beautiful Bora Bora, and postcard-perfect Moorea. Once you've made these islands your home - even if just for a week - they'll always be calling for you to return.
- Spend a relaxing day on Motu Mahana, our very own private islet, complete with white-sand beaches, swaying palm trees, a barbecue lunch, drinks served in coconuts, and a floating lagoon bar.
- Explore Bora Bora your way - visit our exclusive white-sand beach with volleyball, snorkeling, kayaking, or paddleboarding, or opt for an optional four-wheel-drive safari, aquabike excursion, or glass-bottom boat ride.
- Enjoy an overnight in Moorea, giving you plenty of time to marvel at mountain peaks, lounge near blue lagoons, and sample the fresh, local cuisine.
This vacation package includes
- Return economy airfares to Papeete with Air Tahiti Nui
- Meet & Greet upon arrival into Papeete
- Return private transfers from international airport to InterContinental Tahiti Resort
- Return shared transfers from InterContinental Tahiti Resort to cruise terminal
- 7 night cruise - Tahiti & Society Islands on board Paul Gauguin Cruises in a Category E Window Stateroom
Economy Class Flights with Air Tahiti Nui
InterContinental Tahiti Resort pre & post cruise
Paul Gauguin - Category E Window Stateroom
Islands included in this package
Hotels included in this package
Contact us directly to find out more about this package
Give us a call
Subject to change and availability at time of booking
More sailings on offer throughout 2023/2024. Contact us for pricing and availability.