The South Pacific puts on quite a show, and the region’s incredible diversity of scenery is front and center on this 14-night trip through the Cook and Society Islands. From the rugged terrain of Rarotonga and coral reef-lined lagoon of Aitutaki to the jaw-dropping beauty of bucket-list mainstays Bora Bora and Moorea, you’ll be hard pressed to pick your favorite port.
Departure Dates from Australia:
- 2023: 29 Jun, 07 Sept, 26 Oct 2023
- 2024: 11 Jan, 22 Feb, 11 Apr, 16 May, 26 Sep and 28 Nov 2024
This vacation package includes
- Return economy airfares to Papeete with Air Tahiti Nui (including 23kg of checked luggage, meals and beverages)
- Meet & greet with flower lei upon arrival in Tahiti
- Transfer from Tahiti International Airport to InterContinental Tahiti Resort & Spa
- 3 nights' accommodation staying in a Standard Room at InterContinental Tahiti Resort & Spa
- Buffet breakfast daily included at InterContinental Tahiti Resort & Spa
- Transfer from InterContinental Tahiti Resort & Spa to Paul Gauguin Cruise Dock
- 11 nights' luxury cruise aboard Le Paul Gauguin in a Porthole Stateroom cabin
- All meals onboard
- All beverages onboard
- Onboard gratuities
- Complimentary watersports onboard
- 24 hour room service onboard and all relevant taxes.
- Transfer from Paul Gauguin Cruise Dock to Tahiti International Airport
- BONUS: Book early and SAVE up to 25% Paul Gauguin Cruises*
Hidden beneath the emerald foliage on the “Garden Island” of Huahine, you’ll find hidden temples surrounded by rare orchids, ancient archeological sites, and panoramic views that are sure to take your breath away. What more could you ask for?
Spend two long, luxurious days in storied Bora Bora. You’ve seen the photos and magazine covers, but the real deal is even more beautiful that you could have ever imagined. Take it all in with a dip in the lagoon or a sunset sail.
Live the life idyllic with a memorable day on Motu Mahana, Paul Gauguin's own private slice of paradise. On this exclusive islet, treat yourself to sand between your toes, the shade of swaying palm trees, a sumptuous barbecue lunch, and, of course, drinks sipped from coconuts
Islands included in this package
Hotels included in this package
Contact us directly to find out more about this package
Give us a call
*Terms & Conditions: Prices are 'from' per person, based on double occupancy, and include up to a 25% Paul Gauguin BONUS off standard cruise fares. Single supplements apply. Prices shown are in Australian Dollars and are subject to adjustment without prior notification. Package prices are subject to availability at the time of booking. The category of cabin to which this price applies may no longer be available. Conditions, amendment and cancellation fees apply. Travel insurance is strongly recommended. More Details.