Manava Suite Resort Tahiti is the place to start your tropical island adventure! Designed by Tahitian architect and designer Bruno Hervochon, the resort is an excellent reflection of the island’s Polynesian heritage. Bora Bora Dream Premium 8 Days / 7 Nights - This week-long cruise offers an intimate look at French Polynesia, beginning at Raiatea. You’ll meet undersea wildlife then travel to Bora Bora. You might simply lounge on the beach or go swimming, but the cruise offers optional excursions to a black pearl farm and a private motu barbecue. Tahaa will delight you with its shops, and optional tour of Taputapuatea temple. You’ll even eat at an authentic Polynesian dinner theatre at Huahine. The standard double cabin is just room enough for two, but you’ll barely be indoors when there’s so much to see and do outside.
- Return economy airfares from Sydney/Melbourne/Brisbane to Papeete, Tahiti with Air Tahiti Nui including prepaid taxes and checked luggage (please inquire for your departure city)
- Return economy inter-island airfares from Papeete to Raiatea (cruise departure/return point) with Air Tahiti including prepaid taxes and checked luggage
- 3 nights at Manava Suite Resort Tahiti (1 night pre cruise including early check-in & 2 nights post cruise) in a Standard Room inclusive of 25% Room Discount
- 8 Days / 7 Nights Bora Bora Dream Cruise in a private ensuite cabin onboard a Lagoon 620 catamaran and inclusive of 10% Early Bird Cabin Discount (valid for bookings made 180 days or more prior to embarkation), Full board meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- with drinks (tea coffee water + juices for the breakfast), Service of 2 crew (captain, steward/cook), 2 sets of linen, towels & beach towels per person/week, Diesel, fuel and water, Insurance for the yacht and the passengers & FREE use of snorkelling
- equipment and sea kayaks
- Airport transfers throughout the itinerary
- Valid for cruises departing: 14DEC19, 11JAN20, 18JAN20, 25JAN20, 01FEB20, 08FEB20
- Book by: 30Sep19, or until sold out!
- Book select dates for departures 19 November to 30 June 2020 by 30Sep19 and save a further AU$205 per adult / AU$153 per child (2-11 years) on airfares.
- Note: Departure from Australia would be 1 day prior to cruise departure dates based on the above itinerary. Itinerary can be modified according to your preferences and availability. Cruises depart weekly on Saturdays, year round. High season supplements a
- NOTE: Cruise Cash box (mandatory) in the amount of 150 Euros per person per cruise is not included and is payable in cash direct to cruise base upon arrival.
- Airfares are based on the most economical fare class at time of publication and is conditional on availability. Flight surcharges is difference in advertised price and quoted price depending on travel dates , availability and departure city. Surcharges ap
- Surcharges apply during school holiday and peak season periods. Enquire for your travel dates
Package price is per adult based on twin share. All flights are based on international airfares with Tahiti Air Nui departing from Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane. Airfares are correct at time of publication and are subject to availability and prices are inclusive of all taxes. Package is for sale with limited travel dates. . Make an enquiry to check availability. To secure your package, payment of airfare component + deposit of $200 per adult is required. Two nights pre and post stay is calculated inclusive of transfers and inter-island transfers. Any interisland dive pass is provided by TopDive Tahiti and includes diving credit to use at the various diving centres. Resort Fee includes: Public Area Free WiFi Internet, In-Room Internet (cable network), Daily Room Turndown Service, Internet PC at Business Center, Indoor Car Parking, Fitness Center, Pool Towel Service, In room Tea & Coffee Facility, Daily Bottled Water, 10% Discount on Manea Spa treatments. The Resort Fee is 1250XPF per room per day and is payable direct to the resort.In additon, there is City Tax of 150XPF per person per night and is payable DIRECTLY at the resort. When travelling ex Australia, overnight accomodation in Tahiti is required as flight land in the evening. In this case, the stated package will combine the pre and post accomodation only if stated.