The Aranui is a mixed passenger/cargo vessel that operates between Tahiti and the Marquesas and accommodates up to 200 passengers. She offers comfortable, air-conditioned cabins, creating an intimate environment for her guests. Passengers will be able to sunbathe on deck, swim in the pool, or enjoy exotic tropical drinks while the Aranui wens her way among the islands of the Marquesas.
- Return economy airfares from Sydney/Melbourne/Brisbane to Papeete, Tahiti with Air Tahiti Nui including prepaid airport taxes and checked luggage (please inquire for your departure city)
- 2 nights at Manava Suite Resort Tahiti (1 night pre & post cruise) in a Standard Room inclusive of 25% Room Discount
- 13 Days / 12 Nights Marquesas Islands Cruise in a Private Stateroom onboard the Aranui 5 inclusive of 10% Discount, 3 meals per day, bbqs, picnics, Aranui's shore excursions with English speaking guide, 4x4 tours
- Village visits, historical sites and cultural performances, a complimentary glass of wine is offered for scheduled onboard lunches and dinners and Tourist, TDC (Cruise Development Tax), port taxes & fuel surcharge
- Transfers throughout the itinerary
- Note: Itinerary can be modified according to your preferences and availability. Cruises depart up to two times per month. Non-discount cruise fares apply for cruise departures outside the above specified date(s). Inquire today for your quote!
- Valid for cruise departing: 06FEB20 Book by: 31 Oct 19, or until sold out
- Airfares are based on the most economical fare class at time of publication and is conditional on availability. Flight surcharges is difference in advertised price and quoted price depending on travel dates , availability and departure city
- Surcharges apply during school holiday and peak season periods. Enquire for your travel dates
Package price is per person based on sole occupancy. All flights are based on international airfares with Tahiti Air Nui departing from Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane. Airfares are correct at time of publication and are subject to availability and prices are inclusive of all taxes. Package is for sale with limited travel dates. Make an enquiry to check availability. To secure your package, payment of airfare component + deposit of $200 per adult is required. Two nights pre and post stay is calculated inclusive of transfers and inter-island transfers. Any interisland dive pass is provided by TopDive Tahiti and includes diving credit to use at the various diving centres. Resort Fee includes: Public Area Free WiFi Internet, In-Room Internet (cable network), Daily Room Turndown Service, Internet PC at Business Center, Indoor Car Parking, Fitness Center, Pool Towel Service, In room Tea & Coffee Facility, Daily Bottled Water, 10% Discount on Manea Spa treatments. The Resort Fee is 1250XPF per room per day and is payable direct to the resort.In additon, there is City Tax of 150XPF per person per night and is payable DIRECTLY at the resort. When travelling ex Australia, overnight accomodation in Tahiti is required as flight land in the evening. In this case, the stated package will combine the pre and post accomodation only if stated.