The Haumana Cruise is a discovery of our islands by sea in a magical experience.The changing colors from the dark blue of the ocean to the turquoise shades of the lagoon when you approach the coastline are the promise of a haven hiding treasures and wonders. Joining a cruise aboard the Haumana is having the opportunity to admire these beautiful waters being surrounded by those who know the islands of Tahiti: the Polynesians. Proud of their culture and history, our crew members are committed to offering you their full attention, making this cruise a unique moment of sharing. With them, you will taste the sweet Polynesian way of life in an intimate and friendly atmosphere.
- Return Economy Airfares with Air Tahiti Nui ex Sydney, (Taxes Included). Enquire for Departures from Brisbane, Melbourne and other cities. Airfares are correct at time of publication and are subject to availability
- The Haumana Cruise;
- 3 nights cruise onboard the Haumana in a Ninamu Cabin
- All meals with a selection of complimentary wines
- All non-alcoholic beverages
- Return Inter-island Flights Transfers
- One excursion ashore to discover Taha’a (half day)
- All onboard activities (kayak, paddle board, snorkeling, cultural activities)
- Intercontinental Tahiti Resort;
- 2 Nights Pre/Post stay in a Standard Room
- Receive 35% OFF standard room rates
- Return Airport transfers
- Free unlimited internet access
Package price is per adult based on twin share. Flights are based on international economy airfares with Tahiti Air Nui. Airfares are correct at time of publication and are subject to availability and prices are inclusive of all taxes. Package is for sale with limited travel dates and for sale until 31 March 2018. Make an enquiry to check availability. To secure your package, payment of airfare component + deposit of $200 per adult is required. The interisland dive pass is provided by TopDive Tahiti and includes diving credit to use at the various diving centres. Resort Fee includes: Public Area Free WiFi Internet, In-Room Internet (cable network), Daily Room Turndown Service, Internet PC at Business Center, Indoor Car Parking, Fitness Center, Pool Towel Service, In room Tea & Coffee Facility, Daily Bottled Water, 10% Discount on Manea Spa treatments.
The Resort Fee is 1250XPF per room per day and is payable direct to the resort.In additon, there is City Tax of 150XPF per person per night and is payable DIRECTLY at the resort. When travelling ex Australia, overnight accomodation in Tahiti is required as flight land in the evening. In this case, the stated package will combine the pre and post accomodation only if stated.