Discover the fascinating history, culture and scenic beauty of French Polynesia’s remote Marquesas Islands with Aranui 5. This ruggedly beautiful archipelago has inspired many artists and writers including Paul Gauguin, Jacques Brel and Herman Melville. They remain uncommercialised and naturally stunning. With just 254 passengers, the Aranui 5 offers a unique cruising experience. Spend your days enjoying fresh local produce, watching the freighter’s crew in action as they unload essential supplies to these remote locations, exploring and discovering the islands with the shore excursions (all included in the price) and join in the evening fun as the Aranui team bring out the ukuleles and guitars and sing and dance the night away.
16 night packages including airfares, pre/post cruise accommodation, 12 night cruise, shore excursion throughout the cruise as per itinerary, transfers and all pre-payable taxes start from $9,699*pp ex Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane in an Oceanview Stateroom. PLUS: Includes chauffeur driven luxury car transfers to/from relevant International Airport (within 35 km). *Conditions apply. Special applies for selected dates.
17 night packages start from $9,699 per person twin share.
Senior Specials also available - please ask for details.
- Return Air Tahiti Nui economy airfares to Papeete ex Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane (Prepayable Airport taxes included)
- Transfer from airport to hotel
- 3 nights pre-cruise accommodation in Tahiti at Manava Suite Resort.
- Transfer from hotel to pier
- 12 night cruise to the Marquesas Islands on Aranui 5 - in an Oceanview Stateroom with Private facilities. Other cabin prices on apply.
- All meals aboard - plus complementary wine with lunch and dinner onboard.
- All shore excursions on cruise
- Transfer from pier to hotel
- 1 night post-cruise accommodation at Manava Suite Resort
- Transfer from hotel to airport
- All pre-payable taxes
- *PLUS: Chauffer driven luxury transfers to/from the relevant international airport in Australia (valid up to 35kms)
- Other departure dates are available - please ask for pricing on these dates
(*) Prices are per person, twin share in AU Dollars. See terms and conditions below. *Conditions apply. Valid for sale till 31 Dec 2020 or until flights/cruise space sold. Offer may be sold out or withdrawn at any time. Airfares based on Air Tahiti Nu "Q" class airfares. Availabiity is limited. Price subject to change at any time without notice. See www.ultimatecruising.com.au for full terms and conditions. Airport transfers valid within 35 kilometres of the Lic No. 2TA003131 ABN:24 003 026 369 Disclaimer: Air Tahiti Nui is not responsible for the content posted on the Air Tahiti Nui website by its Partners and Tour operators, nor is Air Tahiti Nui responsible for the transmission of any data, text, message, computer file, image or other material that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any domestic or international law, rule, or regulation, including but not limited to: (a) copyright, patent, trademark, or other proprietary rights; (b) right of privacy (specifically, you must not distribute another person’s personal information of any kind without their express permission) or publicity; or (c) any confidentiality obligation.