Join an unforgettable Polynesian journey as your ship visits remote ports and exotic islands of the Marquesas. The new Aranui 5 is a mixed passenger/cargo ship, offering one of the most unusual travel experiences in the world. With just 260 hundred passengers aboard, this is a once in a lifetime adventure. The Aranui 5 is a new custom built, dual-purpose passenger/cargo ship that sails from Tahiti to the Marquesas, Tuamotu and Society Islands on a 13 day cruise plus a 4-night stay at the charming Manava Suite Resort. Accommodating only 260 passengers, the ship offers an intimate and personal experience, providing a friendly atmosphere with an experienced and attentive crew.
- International Airfares
- All Transfers
- 13 nights aboard the Aranui 5 in a Stateroom (*)
- 4 nights at Manava Suite Resort in a Garden Studio
- Mandatory Resort Fee in Tahiti included
- BONUS – Special Discounted Rate in Tahiti
- Private Transfers
- Tours & Activities
- Room Upgrades
- Ask your Tahiti Travel Specialist for more options
Book before 30 April 2018
- Return Economy Class Flights with Air Tahiti Nui to Papeete (taxes included)
- Meet & greet with flower lei upon arrival in Tahiti
- Shared transfer from airport to your hotel in Tahiti
- 3 nights at Manava Suite Resort in a Garden Studio
- Mandatory Resort Fee included
- Shared transfer from your hotel to pier
- 13 nights on-board the Aranui 5 in a Stateroom (obstructed, no balcony)
- Included in cruise fare: All port charges/taxes, all Aranui 5 planned shore excursions to remote villages, archaeological sites with lecturers on site, dance shows, hiking, picnics, restaurants, 4x4 sightseeing tours and 3 meals per day.
- Included in cruise fare: A complimentary glass of wine offered for scheduled “on-board lunches and dinners"
- Shared transfer from pier to your hotel in Tahiti
- 1 night at Manava Suite Resort in a Garden Studio
- Mandatory Resort Fee included
- Shared departure transfer from your hotel to the international airport with shell lei
- Saturday Departures/Voyages: 13JAN/10MAR /05MAY/30JUN/25AUG/20OCT/15DEC 2018 - Economy Class: from $8,399 per person twin share; Business Class: from $10,599 per person twin share
- Thursday Departures/Voyages: 01FEB/29MAR/24MAY/19JUL/13SEP/08NOV 2018** - Economy Class: from $8,399 per person twin share; Business Class: from $10,599 per person twin share
- **For Thursday departures: 1 night pre cruise in Tahiti plus 3 nights post cruise in Tahiti
*Conditions Apply. Packages are on sale until 30 April 2018 or until sold out prior. Travel dates valid as indicated. Package prices are subject to availability at the time of booking. Airfares based on Air Tahiti Nui year-round Fare and must be purchased as part of a package. Air fares and taxes are subject to change at any time without notice. Holiday package prices are per person, include services as detailed in the package and are based on a maximum of 2 people travelling together in accommodation on a twin share basis. Single supplement surcharges apply. Prices are current at time of publication; however, they are subject to currency fluctuations and should be used as a guide only. Please contact us for an exact quote for the dates you wish to travel. Local city tax (approx. 150-200XPF per person per night) has been included however this is payable directly to the hotels. Offers may be withdrawn at any time without notice. All package prices are in Australian Dollars. To see our full terms and conditions visit HERE.