AN ECO-FRIENDLY JEWEL IN THE SOUTH PACIFIC InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa is located between the “two hearts” of Motu Piti Aau, a coral island on the barrier reef. The Deep Ocean Spa is the centrepiece, but the resort offers lots of cultural and recreational activities to fill your days including canoeing, kayaking, snorkelling, stargazing and handicraft demonstrations. Privacy and luxury... Relax in your private villa with views over the lagoon and beyond. All of our overwater villas have a spacious shadded terrace, sun lounges and a big private pontoon for sunbathing in front of the pristine waters of the lagoon.
- Supervision of the Wedding Coordinator. .
- Master of Ceremony
- Musicians & dancers
- Flower touch decoration in the Chapel
- Pareus to dress the couple the traditional way (if the bride and groom have their own wedding clothes, the pareus will be given to them as a gift)
- Two white leis flower necklaces & crowns
- Bride’s bouquet with colorful tropical flowers
- Groom’s buttonhole
- "Tapa” wedding certificate
- Romantic atmosphere with flowerbed
- Special set up on the terrace
- A dedicated waiter
- Wedding cake & a Bottle of Champagne
Travel between 01 January 2017 - 31 March 2018. 50% of the wedding package price is required at time of booking. Price subject to change & availability. The above wedding package does not include airfares, accommodation & Legal documentation and is a wedding package only. For further details contact Tahiti Vacations. Terms and conditions apply. Prices are subject to change and fluctuation without notice. Disclaimer: Air Tahiti Nui is not responsible for the content posted on the Air Tahiti Nui website by its Partners and Tour operators, nor is Air Tahiti Nui responsible for the transmission of any data, text, message, computer file, image or other material that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any domestic or international law, rule, or regulation, including but not limited to: (a) copyright, patent, trademark, or other proprietary rights; (b) right of privacy (specifically, you must not distribute another person’s personal information of any kind without their express permission) or publicity; or (c) any confidentiality obligation.