The Marquesas…la Terre des hommes…has fascinated famous men throughout history, as was the impressionist painter Paul Gauguin.
Unlike the rest of French Polynesia, the Marquesas have a dramatic landscape and stand unprotected from the open sea. Its steep cliffs and pronounced valleys punctuate this virgin and unexplored land.
- Round trip airfare from Sydney on Air Tahiti Nui (all taxes incl.)
- Traditional Polynesian flower lei welcome
- All transfers and baggage handling
- Roundtrip inter-island flights on Air Tahiti
- 1 night accomodationn on Tahiti (breakfast) – Tahiti Airport Motel – Room
- 3 nights accommodations on Nuku Hiva (breakfast and dinner included) – Keikahanui Pearl Lodge – Mountain View Bungalow
- 3 nights accommodations on Hiva Oa (breakfast & dinner) – Hanakee Pearl Lodge – Mountain View Bungalow
- 1 night accomodation on Tahiti – Tahiti Airport Motel – Room
- Selection of hotels and room categories can be modified: contact us for a customized quotation. - Rates are in AUD dollars, per person, based on a double occupancy, room taxes, service charge, VAT and all airport taxes included. - Package prices do not include the city tax (between 150 to 200 xpf per person per night) to pay directly to the hotels. - Package prices include flights from Sydney, but our packages are available without international flights or with Air Tahiti Nui flights from Paris, Tokyo, Los Angeles or Auckland (see quote request form). - Displayed rates are valid for the low season 2019. They are subject to change without prior notice. - Visit www.etahititravel.com for more special offers