Adventure dives in Bora Bora and Rangiroa …exotic marine wildlife that will take your breath away - manta rays, sharks, moray eels, turtles and schools of pelagic fish: 7 nights, 8 dives per person at a very low price!
- Round trip airfare from Sydney on Air Tahiti Nui (all taxes incl.)
- Traditional Polynesian flower lei welcome
- All transfers and baggage handling
- Roundtrip inter-island flights on Air Tahiti
- 8 dives per person (Air or Nitrox) with TOPDIVE
- 1 night at Manava Suite Resort Tahiti in Garden Studio with breakfast
- 3 nights at the Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort & Spa in Overwater Bungalow with daily breakfast and dinner
- 3 nights at the Hotel Kia Ora Resort & Spa in Beach Bungalow with daily American breakfast and dinner
- Rates are in AUD dollars, per person, based on a double occupancy, room taxes, service charge, VAT and all airport taxes included. - Package prices do not include the city tax (between 150 to 200 xpf per person per night) to pay directly to the hotels. - Package prices include flights from Sydney, but our packages are available without international flights or with Air Tahiti Nui flights from Paris, Tokyo, Los Angeles or Auckland (see quote request form). - Displayed rates are valid for low season 2018. They are subject to change without prior notice. - Some special conditions may apply for Dec 24 and 31 (ex : compulsory dinners) - Air Tahiti authorizes diving passengers a baggage allowance of 28 kg (61 lbs) per diver instead of 23 kg. In order to benefit of this offer, you will need to show your international flight ticket and your diver licence card to Air Tahiti check-in staff. - All divers must bring their certification card and diving logbook. - Selection of hotels and room categories can be modified: contact us for a customized quotation.