Updated 21 September 2021.
Regretfully the continued spread of COVID-19 and the resulting international travel constraints coupled with country border closures makes it necessary for Air Tahiti Nui to modify our flight schedule with an extension to the schedule suspension on our Auckland and Tokyo routes as noted below.
Flight Schedule and Cancellations
We apologise for any inconvenience caused by a flight cancellation.
Papeete-Auckland and vv
A scheduled weekly Cargo flight between Auckland and Papeete commenced on 09 June 2021. All commercial passenger flights between Papeete and Auckland have been cancelled as noted below.
- TN101 PPTAKL: all flights due to operate between 28Mar20-26Mar22 are cancelled
- TN102 AKLPPT: all flights due to operate between 29Mar20-27Mar22 are cancelled
Papeete-Los Angeles and vv
The airline is currently operating 5 flights per week between Papeete and Los Angeles.
Papeete-Paris and vv
The airline is currently operating 6 flights per week between Papeete and Paris with a transit in either Vancouver (YVR) or Los Angeles (LAX) as noted below.
- PPT-YVR-CDG depatures on/before 29 Oct 2021
- PPT-LAX-CDG departures on/after 30 Oct 2021
- CDG-YVR-PPT depatrures on/before 31 Oct 2021
- CDG-LAX-PPT departures on/after 02 Nov 2021
It is important to note that passengers on these services must obtain the necessary transit visa at least 72 hours before flight departure. i.e.
- An electronic travel authorization (eTA) to transit through Vancouver.
- An electronic system for travel authorization (ESTA) to transit through Los Angeles.
Papeete-Tokyo and vv
All commercial passenger flights between Papeete and Tokyo have been cancelled as noted below.
- TN88 PPTNRT: all flights due to operate between 27Mar20-25Mar22 are cancelled
- TN87 NRTPPT: all flights due to operate between 29Mar20-26Mar22 are cancelled
To view flight arrival/departure times for other flights please refer to our Flight Status updates.