Air Tahiti Nui ticket amendments due to COVID-19
To assist passengers impacted by the Government imposed travel restrictions related to COVID-19, Air Tahiti Nui will apply the following travel amendment policy for tickets issued on Air Tahiti Nui (244-TN) tickets. For tickets issued by other airlines please contact the airline concerned.
If the original booking was created and ticketed by a Travel Agent or Online Travel Agent please contact the original ticketing agent to assist with the booking amendment. For bookings made direct with Air Tahiti Nui or on our website at www.airtahitinui.com please contact the airline directly on one of the following numbers.
- New Zealand: +64 (9) 869 6840
- Australia: +61 (2) 906 189 09
Tickets issued on/before 16 March 2020 for travel on/before 30 April 2020
- Change of travel date is permitted at no charge regardless of the original booking condition. No additional collection needed for change in season or booking class. New date of travel must be completed on/before 31 March 2021 subject to availability. For ticket cancellation the original booking condition will apply.
Tickets issued on/before 16 March 2020 for travel between 01-31 May 2020
- Change of travel date is permitted at no charge* regardless of the original booking condition. New date of travel must be completed on/before 31 March 2021 subject to availability. For ticket cancellation the original booking condition will apply.
- Tickets issued on/before 16 March 2020 for travel on/after 01 June 2020 please apply the original booking conditions.
For all travel ticketed on/after 17 March 2020
- Tickets issued between 17 March and 22 March 2020 for travel on/before 31 December 2020 can be refunded/changed at no charge*.
- Tickets issued between 23 March and 30 April 2020 for travel on/before 31 March 2021 can be refunded/changed at no charge*.
* Free of charge changes are subject to availability. Rebooking must be into the same class of travel and the booking class as the original ticket. Where a change in airfare is required the fare differential must be collected.
Where travel has been interrupted by a flight change/cancellation please re-book onto the next available flight or apply the above-mentioned policies regarding date changes and cancellation. The booking agent must adhere to the original booking conditions on the airfare purchased.
Air Tahiti Nui apologises for any inconvenience caused by these modifications.