With Air Tahiti Nui powered by Booking.com
Air Tahiti Nui has partnered with Booking.com, the leading online hotel booking engine with over 28 millions properties worldwide. Choose from an incredible range of accommodation at the guaranteed lowest online price. Book now and pay only when you stay, plus free cancellation on most rooms.
Booking a journey anywhere in the world is a breeze with Air Tahiti Nui global hotels powered by Booking.com.
Discover the message from our partner Booking.com who whishes to inform their customers and travellers of the health, safety and cleanliness initiatives implemented due to recent pandemic events.
"We know that travellers are concerned about hygiene and safety. That is why Booking.com took steps to collect health and cleanliness guidelines - both from our industry health and safety experts as well as partners from all over the world - to support you on your journey and to ensure you are safe, healthy and protected. On Booking.com, all accommodation partners have the opportunity to inform travellers of hygiene, health and safety measures implemented at a property to keep travellers comfortable and safe.
These measures are displayed to all travellers browsing through the Booking.com content. They offer an extra level of reassurance for travellers, as well as give accommodation partners the opportunity to highlight the measures properties are taking to respond to the pandemic. Accommodation providers can display a wide range of options, some of which include:
- Safety features and cleaning: Whether accommodations offer hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes or follow specific local regulations, indicating these will help inspire guest confidence.
- Physical distancing: Highlight contactless check-in and check-out, cashless payment, or other ways that accommodation partners are helping guests maintain social distance.
- Food safety: Point out changes in their operational practices that are designed to support food safety for in-room and public dining
Please also keep these helpful guidelines in mind:
- Always follow the government and property safety measures;
- In case of symptoms linked to Covid-19 identified before the check-in or during the stay at the accommodation, travellers should isolate themselves and inform the property;
- When applicable, travellers are encouraged to register themselves on the local track and trace app if mandated by local authorities;
- Travellers should report any incident by contacting the Booking.com’s Customer Service Department via phone, email or chat or in the case of business travel, please inform your TMC immediately.
Thank you for choosing Booking.com.
With Club Tiare, take off with your miles!
Earn Club Tiare Miles at over 661,000+ Hotels?
With your Club Tiare frequent flyer program, earn bonus miles for every stay* and earn rewards faster on Air Tahiti Nui! It could not be easier! Enter your name and Club Tiare membership number during the booking process at Air Tahiti Nui online. Please make sure that the name used for your booking is the same as the one on your Club Tiare membership card.
You will earn 50 bonus miles for every XPF 5,000 spent (approximately USD 50, depending on the exchange rate) or equivalent currencies per transaction. Allow 8 to 10 weeks after your stay for the miles credit.