Air Tahiti Nui & Emirates have a great range of Round-the-World fares!
In partnership with Emirates, Air Tahiti Nui offers the possibility to experience round-the-world travel. Our “Round-the-World” offer is easy and provides you with freedom and flexibility at a very competitive price.
Draw up your own itinerary by combining the numerous destinations where Air Tahiti Nui and Emirates fly.
Examples of possible routes:
- Melbourne - Singapore - Dubai - Paris - Los Angeles - Tahiti - Auckland - Melbourne
- Brisbane - Auckland - Tahiti - Paris - Dubai - Maldives - Colombo - Singapore - Brisbane
- Sydney- Auckland - Tahiti - Los Angeles - Paris - Nice - Dubai - Perth
- Sydney - Bangkok - Dubai - Paris - Los Angeles - Tahiti - Auckland - Sydney
- Sydney - Bangkok make your way to Colombo - Dubai - Lyon drive to Paris - Tahiti - Auckland - Sydney
- Brisbane - Singapore - Dubai - Frankfurt make your way to Paris - Tahiti - Brisbane
- Economy class: AUD 3,684*
- Business class: AUD 14,789*
- First class: AUD 19,389*
* Governemnt, airport,security taxes and levies are additional to the airfares shown.
Terms and conditions apply.
The Reservations Team at Air Tahiti Nui will help you put your forthcoming Round the World Trip together so please give them a call or contact your preferred Travel Agent Professional.
When travelling internationally you will need to ensure you have a valid passport and all other documentation required to satisfy the entry requirements of all the countries you will be visiting including transit countries and for returning home.
- Flights Departing Austalia from Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth
- Enjoy up to 6 stopvers.
- Maximum Stay: 12months.
- Baggage allowance for Economy Class on both Air Tahiti Nui & Emirates flights is 30 Kg per person.
Prices shown are in $AUD Australian Dollars.Government Levies/taxes are NOT included and will vary in accordance with the flight routes taken. Valid for travel on TN/EK services only. Not valid for travel on TN1000-1999/4000-4999 and EK4000 - 9999. Travel must be in a continuous Eastbound or Westbound global direction without backtracking except between CHC and SYD and within Europe. Maximum stay is 12months. Measured from departure from origin to departure from last stopover point. 6 free stopovers are permitted. Unlimited online/interline transfers are permitted between EK/TN. Extension of ticket validity is not permitted. Tickets must be issued on the stock on TN/EK. Cancellation and amendment fees apply. Contact Air Tahiti Nui for further details on terms and conditions.
Airfare fees listed exclude Air Tahiti Nui Ticket Office transaction fee of AU$50 per ticket payable at the time of ticket change/ reissue. Ticket Office refund fees of AU$50 are excluded and are payable at the time of application. All Travel Agent professional fees are excluded - such costs are subject to each individual Travel Agents terms and conditions of service. Valid Passport & Travel Visas as required are at customer's repsonsibility.