Fly Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane to Tahiti from just AU$1319* round trip Economy Class
*COST INCLUDES: Government, Airport, Security & Border fees of approximately AU$180 based in departing from Sydney.
Airfares from other Australian ports ie Adelaide, Cairns, Canberra and/or Perth are available.
For these cities or for assistance with any of our airfares, call 1300 657 190 and speak with one of our friendly reservation agents or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
When travelling internationally you will need to ensure you have a valid passport and all other documentation required to satisfy the entry requirements of all the countries you will be visiting including transit countries and for returning home and is the travellers own responsibility.
- Valid on any Air Tahiti Nui (TN) flights between Auckland & Papeete
- Air Tahiti Nui services from Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane to Auckland are in conjunction with our code-share partner QANTAS
- The services of Qantas, Air New Zealand and/or Jetstar may also be used between Australia & Auckland
- Children and Infant discounts available
- A stopover in Auckland is permitted, additional taxes/levies of approximately AU$64 apply per stopover
- Date changes are permitted up to 48 hours prior to departure at a fee of AU$100, subject to availability of seats.
- Anytime ticket is non-refundable after ticket issuance,
- Airfare may be used to upgrade to a higher airfare, if the higher airfare is refundable, only the upgraded portion may be refunded, the original airfare remains non-refundable
- Prices shown are in AU$ Australian Dollars.
- Government, Airport, Security & Border fees quoted are correct as at 21 August 2018
- Capacity limitations apply and this airfare may not be available on all flights.
- All fares and taxes are subject to change at any time without notice.
- For changes/ reissued of ticket Air Tahiti Nui Ticket Office have a transaction fee of AU$50 per ticket payable at the time of ticket change/ reissue.
- Any Travel Agent professional fees are excluded - such costs are subject to each individual Travel Agents terms & conditions of service.