Fly Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane to Tahiti from just AU$3439* round trip Business Class
*COST INCLUDES: Government, Airport, Security & Border fees of approximately AU$180 based on departing from Sydney
When travelling internationally you will need to ensure you have a valid passport and all other documentation required to satisfy the entry requirements of all the countries you will be visiting including transit countries and for returning home and is the travellers own responsibility.
- This Airfare is available for sales until 31 October 2018
- For departures until 31 December 2018
- All reservations must be confirmed at the time of ticketing.
- Stopovers: Permitted in Auckland, additional taxes/levies of approximately AU$64 apply per stopover.
- Valid on any Air Tahiti Nui (TN) flights between Auckland and Papeete
- Lead in Business Class fare is valid on Air Tahiti Nui codeshare and/or Qantas operated aircraft only between Sydney/Melbourne or Brisbane & Auckland
- Children and Infant discounts available
- Date changes are permitted up to 24 hours prior to departure at a fee of AUD100 per reissue, subject to availability of seats.
- Fares may be upgraded to a higher fare and any difference paid.
- Cancellation prior to departure: Fare is refundable less a fee of AUD150 prior to departure
- Cancellation after departure: The refund if any will be the difference between the fare paid & the applicable fare for journey completed.
Prices shown are in AU$ Australian Dollars.
Government, Airport, Security & Border fees quoted are correct as at 06 December 2017
Capacity limitations apply and this airfare may not be available on all flights.
All fares and taxes are subject to change at any time without notice.
For changes/ reissued of ticket Air Tahiti Nui Ticket Office have a transaction fee of AU$50 per ticket payable at the time of ticket change/ reissue.
Any Travel Agent professional fees are excluded - such costs are subject to each individual Travel Agents terms & conditions of service.